New MasterFormat® 2018 edition will be available for purchase in the CSI store starting on June 30, 2018.
In the interim, we are offering a pre-order opportunity!
Purchase Masterformat 2018 today and CSI will provide you with an electronic copy of the MasterFormat 2016 edition at no additional cost! Buyers will receive the 2018 edition when it's available in stock starting June 30, 2018.
MasterFormat 2018 Edition
Member Price - $139
Non-Member Price - $199
MasterFormat®, a publication of CSI and CSC, is a master list of numbers and titles classified by work results. It is primarily used to organize project manuals and detailed cost information, and to relate drawing notations to specifications.
- MasterFormat’s approach to classifying project manual information makes it the most widely-used system in North America.
- MasterFormat can be found in data file naming, cost data applications, drawing notes, and for facility management.
- All construction project participants typically use or have knowledge of MasterFormat.
- Use of MasterFormat will lead to timelier project completion due to fewer errors and better communication among the various project teams.
- Click here to read our FAQs
CSI endeavors to safeguard the efforts of its members and others who have contributed to the development of its documents and standards by protecting its intellectual property rights. For more information and license terms, please contact CSI at firstname.lastname@example.org.