At CSI, we pride ourselves on a culture of openness, trust, transparency, and integrity. We want to ensure that sensitive issues that impact our organizational culture—and us as individuals—can be reported and dealt with appropriately.
We also know that speaking up can be hard sometimes, so as part of our ethics, HR, and diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts, we have engaged Lighthouse Services to provide an anonymous ethics and compliance hotline for all employees and members of CSI. The purpose of this service is to ensure that any employee or member wishing to submit a report anonymously can do so without fear of retribution.
Employees and members are encouraged to use the hotline service in cases where anonymity is desired. (Please continue to follow CSI standard practices for all reports or issues not requiring anonymity.)
- Detailed app instructions here
- English speaking USA and Canada: 855-222-2026
- Spanish speaking USA and Canada: 800-216-1288
- Spanish speaking Mexico: 01-800-681-5340
- French speaking Canada: 855-725-0002
- Contact us if you need a toll-free # for North American callers speaking languages other than English, Spanish or French