CSI's Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA®) certification demonstrates you have a high level of knowledge for developing, administering and enforcing construction documentation. Passing the CCCA exam means you’ve proven your skill in:
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Bidding and negotiating procedures
- Construction observation and inspection
- Division 01, General and Supplemental Conditions, agreements, and all other documents related to the project
- Enforcement and liability
…and you may use the designation "CCCA" after your name, on your LinkedIn profile, business cards and resume — plus, proudly share your CCCA digital badge.
Exam Application Requirements:
- If you are not a CDT®: a minimum of five (5) years of industry experience is required, plus two (2) letters from industry references to verify your years of experience. In order for your application to be processed, please submit both reference letters in .doc or .pdf format prior to beginning registration to email@example.com.
- If you are a CDT: a minimum of two (2) years of industry experience is required and no references or letters are required.
Group Registration: If your organization has 10 or more certification applicants, please contact Themica McBee at firstname.lastname@example.org for group registration and pricing.