What is Changing?
Beginning on July 1, CSI will transition to a new, single dues structure that creates a “home” Chapter and expands networking opportunities for every member.
The changes will make Chapter affiliation easier to navigate and understand.
Why are We Changing?
As an organization, CSI knows the local, in-person networking experience is highly valued by members. However, the way people engage with their organizations is changing.
So, a group of your CSI Chapter and Region leaders, through their work on the Component Value Task Force (CVTF), were brought together to explore one question:
“What is the optimal alignment between Chapters, Regions, and the National organization that enables CSI to provide maximum membership value?”
They reached the following conclusions:
- Members highly value the local Chapter experience but find it difficult to navigate the organizational structure.
- A simplified, unified structure will make it easier for members to engage with CSI.
- Chapter leaders need more support to provide maximum value to members.
How Does This Help Me?
For members, this new structure:
- Offers a professional home for every member.
- Expands your network by offering an open invitation to engage and fully participate with any CSI Chapter at no additional dues cost.
- Every member will have a network of programming available to them, whether they are traveling, live near another Chapter, or want to participate in a virtual session.
- Simplifies the dues system.
Have Questions or Feedback?
If you would like to ask questions or provide feedback there are a few ways to do so.