Click on the link above to submit your application/nomination for the NEW Communicator of the Year award. Submissions are due on Wednesday, May 29th by 11:59pm EST.
You must be logged in to submit an application. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application
You will need to include CSI Award Application – Form 301 (PDF) in PDF. Award Criteria for Communicator of the Year Award
This Award is presented to the individual who is shown to communicate at the Institute Level through the “Communities” system. The Award is presented to the individual who provides not only a high volume of interactions, but also provides content which is thought provoking, informative, or instructional. Pure volume is not a key component of this award. This Award will not be nominated from the field, but will be selected from a list of the top 10 contributors to the CSI Web Communities.
1) The Nominee shall be a member of CSI and subscribe to one or more of the Communities on the CSI Website.
2) The Nominee shall be a regular contributor to the Communities they subscribe to.
3) Contributions shall be more that simple responses to questions or comments. Contributions shall also include inciteful and informative responses to other contributor’s messages.
4) Additional consideration will be given to each new string initiated by the Nominee as well as the content of the string, including their own responses to other contributors input.
5) While the volume of information posted is considered, the content and impact that the string has on the Community is also considered.
1) The Awards Committee shall receive a report from the Institute concerning the top ten contributors to the various Communities. This report will provide the following:
- Name of Contributor.
- Number and Name of Communities they subscribe to.
- Number of new strings they started during the award cycle.
- Description of Subject Title for the string.
- Number of other contributions they made.
- Any other information that is relevant to the selection process.
2) Based on this Report, the Awards Committee shall review and vote on which of the Contributors has provided the most information, substantive discussions, and/or the most inciteful responses to strings started by others.
3) There shall only be one such award given in any award cycle and the award may not be given should there not be someone meeting the criteria above.