Click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button above to submit your nomination for the Outstanding Contribution Award.
(You must be logged in.)
You will need to include a completed CSI Award Application – Form 301 (Form 301 (.pdf)). Criteria for the Outstanding Contribution Award.
This award is presented to a firm, organization, or association who, in the opinion of their peers, has provided one of the following:
- Exceptional accomplishments that bring CSI (at the Chapter, Region, or Institute levels) to the forefront of the construction industry in their respective arenas
- Promotes one of tenants of CSI – Education, Certification, or Development of Technology to benefit the construction industry; or
- Working with the local Chapter, Region, or Institute to assist with their operations that provide a value added service.
Please refer to the 2020 Honors and Awards Guide for further details.DEADLINE: Submissions are due on Thursday, May 28th by 11:59 pm EST. #awards
- This award is the highest award the Institute can bestow on a firm, organization, or association.
- Nomination shall include a detailed narrative explaining the reason for nomination including an explanation of how this entity impacted the local construction community as well as CSI at the Chapter, Region, and/or Institute level.