Click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button above to submit your nomination for a Distinguished Membership Award. (You must be logged in.)
You will need to include the following completed forms: Form 101 (.pdf), Form 102 (.pdf), and Form 103 (.pdf); as well as a recent high-resolution photo of the nominee.Criteria for Distinguished Membership
CSI Bylaws state the qualifications, requirements for nomination and election for Distinguished Membership are:
1. Individuals who have performed distinguished services to the construction industry in
fields of activity related to the purposes of the Institute.
- Distinguished services shall be “over and above” that expected of a similar member performing those duties within the organization.
- The nominee’s entire body of work including this distinguished work shall be considered when reviewing the nomination.
- All nominations shall include not only a “resume” and publications listing, but shall also show how the actions identified have brought about change, enhanced the construction industry or CSI.
- Nominations shall be submitted by a Chapter or not fewer than five members in good standing.
- Additional supporting data describing the nominee’s specific areas of service shall be attached to the nomination forms.
- Titles of books, magazine articles, and special publications should be listed. Submission of the actual publication is not necessary.
- Letters of endorsement shall be submitted as supporting documentation. They may be included with the nomination or sent directly to the Institute Secretary. Letters sent directly to the Institute will be considered privileged communication.
Attn: Institute Secretary
123 North Pitt, Suite 450
Please refer to the 2020 Honors and Awards Guide for further details.DEADLINE: Submissions are due on Thursday, May 28th by 11:59 pm EST. #awards
Alexandria, VA 22314