Senior Manager, with a successful record of delivering complex, technical City, State, Federal and Private projects in the Construction Management, Engineering Management, Utility Coordination and Subsurface Utility Engineering disciplines.
Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
F.A.R. 8(a) Contracting
Budgets, Controls & Scheduling
• Increased business nearly ten fold through inspection/analysis and reporting of previously unknown deficiencies to the Federal Government.
• Contracted for the U.S. Department of HUD under the SBA’s 8(a) program.
• Established national recognition. The first one to design, permit, rehabilitate, and sell a multi-family project within the same year as foreclosure, per Federal Regulations.
• Negotiated at the request of the U.S. Department of HUD to intervene between them and owners of experimental housing warranted by the Federal Government.
• Created the scopes, specifications, and contracts as well as solicitation and supervision of awarded contractor under Federal Regulations for the U.S. Dept. of HUD.
• Incorporated new computer and GPS technologies to transfer data from the field in real time and track the location and travel in the work area resulting in recorded verification of the worked performed and greatly accelerating the final deliverable to the Client.
• Developed equipment selection and methodology for high resolution aerial data capture of electric transmission structures yielding the best results the Client had seen and the awarding of several more contracts.
Team Leader, Innovator, Problem Solver, Self Directed, Tenacious, Strategic Thinker, Goal Orientated, Big Picture Orientated