The primary resource document for the CCCA certification, the Construction Contract Administration Practice Guide 2nd Edition (CCAPG) conveys information on the knowledge domains that form the foundation of the skills and knowledge tested by the Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) certification examination.
The CCAPG presents a thorough overview of standard contract documents and their use in successfully administering construction projects. Advice on effective communications, the terms and contents of standard agreements, quality assurance and control, resolving claims and disputes, project forms and their use for communications and documentation, and compliance with codes and regulations are among the subjects addressed.
- Purchase of the CCAPG electronic edition provides immediate access to an electronic version of the publication.
- Purchase of the CCAPG print and electronic version provides the same access to an electronic version as the electronic edition and delivery of a print version of the book.
Both versions include online access to the CCAPG appendices:
- Appendix A – a comparison of standard contract documents
- Appendix B – CSI Forms
- Appendix C – MasterFormat® 2020 numbers and titles
- Appendix D – UniFormat®
- Appendix E – SectionFormat®/PageFormat®