July 18, 2017
The Constructions Specifications Institute (CSI) is thrilled to announce that 17 individuals and 10 chapters will be honored at CONSTRUCT 2017 & The CSI Annual Convention in Providence, RI. The CSI Honors & Awards Ceremony will take place Thursday, September 14 at 6 PM. Preregister for this free event at www.constructshow.com.Distinguished Membership:Distinguished Membership:Distinguished Membership is the most prestigious honor of the Institute. It is conferred on individuals who have performed distinguished services to the construction industry in fields of activity related to the purposes of the Institute.
Fellowship: Fellows of the Institute are chosen by their peers. Nominees must maintain membership for not less than five years and have notably contributed to the advancement of construction technology, the improvement of construction specifications, education, or by service to the Institute.
- Paul R. Bertram, Jr., FCSI, Lifetime Member, CDT
- James M. Robertson, FCSI, CCS
Robert P. Brosseau Award for the Advancement of CSI: This award recognizes CSI members who have been recognized by peers as leaders focused on education and the training and mentoring of students and emerging professionals.
- Edmund C. Buch, CSI, CCS
- Brandilyn B. Fry, CSI, CDT
- Frank E. Fuller, CSI
- Thad Goodman, CSI, CDT
- Timothy J. Gottwalt, CSI, CCPR
- Marvin Kemp, CSI, CDT
- Billy J. Mathis, CSI, CDT
- J.W. Mollohan, CSI, CCPR
- Daryl G. Robinson, RA, CSI, CCS
- Anne Marie Roeper, CSI, CCPR
Outstanding Contribution Award: This award recognizes a CSI member, chapter, region or group that has made commendable contributions to the goals of the Institute. It recognizes contributions above and beyond those normally performed as part of a chapter, region, or Institute officer, committee or member .
- Gary T. Bergeron, CSI
- Charles Thompson, CSI, CCS
Technical Document Award: This award recognizes an individual, chapter, region or group for a single outstanding accomplishment in technical writing other than project specifications.
Communication Award:This award recognizes a CSI member, chapter, region or group for outstanding effort in the communication of CSI related topics and activities.
- William Sundquist, CSI
- Indianapolis Chapter
- Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter
- Chicago Chapter Newsletter “Change Order”
- Chicago Chapter Website
- Daniel Hargreaves, FCSI, CDT
- Grand Rapids Chapter “Rapid River Ramblings” Newsletter Team
- Gulf States Region Newsletter “The Gulf States Leader”
- Knoxville Chapter Newsletter "The Speck"
- Little Rock Chapter Newsletter "SpecWork"
- Mississippi Chapter 50th Anniversary Video Team
- Phoenix Chapter Website
For additional information on CSI's Honors & Awards Program click here
. If you have specific questions about CSI's Honors & Awards program contact firstname.lastname@example.org.