Build Like A Girl! Annual Fund Appeal
CSI’s Foundation is focusing its annual appeal on the Let's Build Construction Camp for Girls. It inspires and educates young women through a free week-long camp to explore the construction trades, architecture, engineering, and construction manufacturing through hands-on experiences and field trips. The Let’s Build Construction Camp for Girls was founded in the Lehigh Valley with the goal to roll the camp out at the local level with your generosity.
The Let’s Build Camp for Girls helps achieve the following objectives:
- Provide girls an opportunity to explore a career in the construction industry.
- Experience the construction trades through hands on learning and building.
- Learn about architecture, engineering, and manufacturing during construction-related field trips to area businesses.
- Develop greater self-esteem by teaching skills to solve challenging projects and successfully complete them.
- Provide inspiration and mentoring for girls to understand they have a place in the construction industry, and they can become successful leaders in the future.
- Develop a stronger workforce for the future of the construction industry.
Will you join your colleagues and support the CSI Foundation’s effort to encourage girls to embrace a career in the AECO (architecture, engineering, construction, and owners) profession by sending them to the Let’s Build Construction Camp for Girls? Your donation to the CSI Foundation will underwrite camp sponsorship and directly contribute to the next generation of architecture, engineering, construction, and owners’ professionals.
To donate Click Here
For more information on Let’s Build Construction Camp for Girls, click here.