CCS Exam Prep
It is possible to study and pass a CSI exam on your own – but your chances of passing improve when you use a study guide, participate in a study group, talk to mentors, and take other steps to enhance your reading.
- FREE Candidate Handbook (PDF) Download this free handbook to help you prepare for CSI's CCS exam.
- Study Workbook (Downloadable) The CCS Study Workbook is a guide to help candidates prepare for the CCS Exam. The CCS Workbook provides an in-depth review of construction specification preparation, procurement requirements, and construction agreements and contracts. The CCS Workbook includes key terms, exercises, examples, and practice questions.
- Construction Specifications Practice Guide The Construction Specifications Practice Guide is focused on the roles and responsibilities of the specifications professional in meeting the challenges of the changing world of construction.
- Construction Specifications Education Program The Construction Specifications Education Program (CSEP) is an instructional tool for the Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) designation that addresses topics essential to writing specifications and construction documents.
- On Demand CCS Prep Program The CCS Prep Course is a series of on demand webinars that are designed to help candidates prepare for the Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) Examination. The CCS Prep Course provides an in-depth review and discussion of the construction specification preparation, procurement requirements, and construction agreements and contracts.The structure of the CCS Prep Course follows and expands upon concepts identified in the Subject Matter Areas of the Project Delivery Practice Guide, the Construction Specifications Practice Guide, and the CCS Study Guide with an emphasis on the exam content summary.