Searching for information on the web is a drag.
We've all been there: you're trying to find something. Nothing relevant seems to surface right away. Then you're back at the search bar, trying a couple of other keywords or phrases, clicking a few links, and finally, getting what you want. Wasting more time than you expected. We’re savvy internet researchers these days; we know how to find information. That’s why the search functionality is so important to any website.
Well, the CSI team fixed that on our site. So, no more searching and digging. You can now search across multiple CSI resources and pages in one click! We've improved the search functionality to bring better, more relevant, complete results. So, if you need to find something specific, we've got you covered. And the best part is that it's fast—you won't be wasting any more time searching for what you need because you'll find it in no time flat.
Here are a few search tips:
- In the top navigation, use the “Sort by Filter” to narrow the search based on document relevance, most recent, or least recent.
- On the left navigation you can:
- Narrow content search results by choosing a category such as blogs, community discussion threads, events, etc.
- Or use the additional filters below the category Type provided to further fine-tune the query, for example, by year.
- Example: Use keywords like CSI forms
- This search will easily provide search results and linking to the product for free member access to CSI forms.
Now, check it out for yourself!
Still, have questions? See how it works below: