Ready to apply for this opportunity? Click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button above. If you do not see the button above, please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button to complete the application.
CDTs and CCCAs, CSI needs you!
Subject matter experts who hold the CDT® and/or the CCCA are needed for certification item writing. Each year, a selected group of AEC professionals are trained by pscyhometricians to confidentially update, improve, enhance and align the certification exam items (questions) to the body of knowledge and source material.
Participants in this working group will:
- Participate in training for exam item writing.
- Assess current exam items (questions) for updating, revision and relevance.
- Utilizing professional source and reference materials, co-author new items for the CDT® and/or CCCA certification examinations.
- Maintain confidentiality in all work, tasks and outcomes developed with and for CSI.
Who Should Apply:
Applicants may hold one or both credentials.
- Anyone holding the CDT® who passed the exam between 2010-2019.
- Anyone holding the CCCA who passed the exam between 2010-2018 (this exam was not offered in 2019).
- 25 hours between September 15 - December 20, 2019.
- Virtual opportunity -- no travel needed!
Qualifications and Requirements:
- CSI member preferred.
- Must actively hold the CDT® and/or CCCA by passing the exams during or after 2010.
- If selected for this volunteer role, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will not be eligible to teach/train for exam prep, nor contribute to source materials authorship, for three years following completion of this project.