Click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button above to submit your nomination for Fellowship. (You must be logged in.)
You will need to complete and include the Fellowship Nomination Form (PDF), as well as a recent high-resolution photo.
Criteria for Fellowship
- CSI’s Bylaws state the qualifications, requirements for nomination, and the rights and privileges of Fellowship.
- Nominations shall be submitted by a Chapter or not fewer than five members in good standing. It is unnecessary and may be deemed unacceptable by the Jury that a nomination be made by both a Chapter and voting members or by multiple Chapters.
- Nominations for Fellowship can be submitted posthumously. The latest a nomination for a deceased person will be accepted is the nomination deadline two years after the year of death (i.e., Died after January 1, 2022 - last opportunity to submit a nomination would be by the deadline for 2024; Died December 2021 - last opportunity to submit would be by May 25, 2023).
- Nominations shall be complete, organized to comply with the criteria, and include a detailed narrative describing not only why the nomination deserves consideration for the honor, but also the impact this action had on the Chapter, Region, or Institute. Related honors, awards, background data, and other attainments of the nominee should be included in the nomination as supporting documentation only.
- Submissions shall be made electronically.
- Handwritten, fax, or email submissions will not be accepted and will be automatically disqualified from consideration.
- Submissions must be in English.
- Submissions must be received at CSI by the deadline - May 25, 2023. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Include the form indicated on the Nomination Matrix – use of any of the previously issued forms, other than those included at the end of this Guide, will result in a disqualification.
- All award nomination forms shall be completed using online application/writable PDF application. Illegible or handwritten submissions will not be considered.
Policy authorizing a Voluntary Background check for CSI’s highest honors was approved by the Board of Directors in October 2020. The submission form for Fellowship in CSI includes a Nominee Declaration and Voluntary Background Check Consent that must be granted before the nominee can be considered.
Please refer to the 2023 Honors & Awards Guide for further details.
Submissions are due on Thursday, May 25, 2023 by 11:59 pm EST