CSI's Jury of Fellows recognizes members of the Institute for advancement to Fellowship. Be a part of the FY2022 Jury of Fellows!
CSI Members who have notably contributed to the advancement of construction technology, the improvement of construction specifications or education, or by service to the Institute, may be nominated for Fellowship.
The Jury is responsible for:
- Determining those individuals to be elevated to Fellowship in CSI, as dictated by the CSI Bylaws and the CSI Board Governing Policies, based on the submission of an individuals' application to Fellowship.
The Jury of Fellows will:
- Review Fellowship criteria and forms prior to the opening of the awards submission period.
- Review Fellowship submission applications after the close of the awards submission period.
The Jury of Fellows consists of a total of six (6) individuals: three Fellows who are CSI members and three non-Fellow CSI members
The CSI Board Chair is looking to appoint one non-Fellow member who has broad experience with CSI and is able to attend and participate in CSI National Conference awards activities.
The names of all qualified applicants will be submitted to the Board Chair, who will choose an individual for appointment. The appointment will then be ratified by the CSI Board of Directors at their June 2021 Board meeting.
Term of Service:
This is a three (3) year commitment, starting October 1, 2021 and expiring September 30, 2024.
- There will be one to two one-hour meetings in early 2022 to review the Fellowship submission and nomination process prior to opening of the submission period.
- There will be three to four one-hour meetings in 2022 to judge the submission applications and nominations, and to choose Fellows for elevation.
- Your attendance is required at the Honors & Awards Ceremony at the FY2022 CSI National Conference, as you will take part in the Fellows Induction Ceremony.