Click on the link above to submit your application/nomination for the Organizational Certificate of Appreciation.
You must be logged in to apply for this opportunity. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application
Submissions are due on Wednesday, May 29th by 11:59pm EST.
You will need to include CSI Award Application – Form 301 (PDF) in PDF. Award Criteria for the Organizational Certificate of Appreciation.
1) This award is presented to a firm, organization, or association who, in the opinion of their peers, has provided one of the following:
- a) Exceptional accomplishments that bring CSI (at the chapter, region or Institute levels) to the forefront of the construction industry in their respective arenas;
- b) Promotes one of tenants of CSI – Education, Certification, or Development of Technology to benefit the construction industry; or
- c) Working with the local chapter, region, or Institute to assist with their operations that provide a value added service.
2) This award is the highest award the Institute can bestow on a firm, organization, or association.
3) Nomination shall include a detailed narrative explaining the reason for nomination including an explanation of how this entity impacted the local construction community as well as CSI at the Chapter, Region and/or Institute level.
4) See nomination matrix, submission information page and submission forms for general requirements.
Please refer to the 2019 Honors and Awards Guide for further details.#awards