Click on the link above to submit your application/nomination for the Hans William Meier Award for Innovation of Certification Programs.
You must be logged in to apply for this opportunity. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application
Submissions are due on Wednesday, May 29th by 11:59pm EST.
You will need to include CSI Award Application – Form 301 (PDF) in PDF. Award Criteria for the Ben John Small Technical Writing Award
1) This award is presented to a CSI Member recognized by their peers as an outstanding technical
writer and/or expert in their field.
2) The nominee shall embody the tenants of leadership, innovation, technical expertise, and/or
education excellence and shall work in any medium of communication (hard copy or
3) Nomination shall include a detailed narrative explaining the reason for nomination including
an explanation of how this person impacted the local construction community as well as CSI at
the chapter, region, and/or Institute level..
4) Nomination may include documented recognition of nominee’s work, such as articles,
presentations, discussion leadership (Linked-In, blog, etc.), or chapter, region, Institute awards
for technical excellence.
5) See nomination matrix, submission information page and submission forms for general
requirements. Please refer to the 2019 Honors and Awards Guide for further details.#awards