Apply now to help shape the educational program for the 2023 CSI National Conference.
As a peer reviewer, you will contribute to the selection of exceptional learning experiences from the session proposals that are submitted during the Call for Proposals. Provide your input to ensure this year’s lineup is meaningful and relevant to all members of the AECO (architecture, engineering, construction, owner) community.
Time commitment: Up to 8 hours
- Familiarize yourself with the Call for Proposals guidelines
- Pre-read all assigned proposals
- Anonymously rate each proposal via the online portal
- Provide constructive feedback for authors
- Enhance your resume with volunteer experience
- Learn about industry trends and innovations
- Contribute to the conference education program
- Be recognized in the CSI Weekly for your service
- Earn up to two CSI Learning Units
- March 1, 2023: Volunteer Applications Due
- March 31, 2023: Proposal Reviews Begin
- April 14, 2023: Proposal Ratings Due