Gone are the days of traditional product shows - this year, we are shaking things up and taking a fresh approach to industry education. With a focus on helping professionals better understand the materials and techniques used in building construction, Methods & Materials Mania promises to be an unforgettable event.
Featuring eight different focus areas, attendees will rotate through eight, fifty-minute hands-on demonstrations learning the applications of products and gaining a deeper understanding of how buildings are constructed. Our exhibitors will create a dynamic learning experience leaving you feeling inspired and ready to take on the world of design and construction.
We’re going to show you what those likes on paper really mean. The eight areas of focus will be:
- Masonry – Wall construction, flashing, and types of masonry.
- Exterior Envelope – Application of air barriers, EIFS installation, and wall framing.
- Windows – Reviewing the difference between punched openings, storefront, and curtainwall, along with glazing types.
- Doors – Installation of doors and frames, types of hardware, and installation.
- Roofing – Review types of low-slope roofing and roofing system components.
- Walls and Doors – Types of metal framing, including head and jamb conditions. Installation of gypsum board and levels of finishes.
- Flooring – Installation of tile and proper floor preparation
- Ceilings – Types of suspended ceilings and proper application.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with industry leaders, learn new skills, and explore the latest innovations in building materials.
Questions? Reach out to Brandilyn Fry at 440-221-5665 or email@example.com or Jillian Tipton at 330-699-9788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.