Did you pass the CDT recently?
Your expertise is needed to evaluate the level of difficulty for the Spring 2019 CDT® exams. This is part of the process of determining a passing score for the exam. Participants will receive training on how to evaluate the level of difficulty, review each test question and provide their insight on if qualified candidates should be able to answer each item correctly, then reconvene to discuss the difficulty level of each question. This volunteer opportunity includes working as part of a team of 8-13 professionals in the field, as well as independent work.
How long will this take?
Time Commitment: 9-10 total hours during the week of June 3, 2019
Must be available for two (2) calls/virtual meetings of three (3) hours each during the first week of June 2019 with additional time (3-4 hours) to re-take the CDT exam in a confidential, virtual setting and provide feedback/ratings on level of difficulty while completing the exam.
Training will be provided during the first of two (2) calls/virtual meetings.
Who should apply?
- Anyone who earned CDT certificate between 2010-2018 by passing the exam
- Anyone not previously involved in item writing, exam prep or form review for the CDT
- Anyone who do not anticipate a work/chapter/volunteer conflict of interest (ex. may not actively teach a CDT prep course for the next 3 years or be engaged in CDT prep in chapter/region/work)
- Professionals with a variety of years of experience (2-10 years preferred), specialty areas, geographic distribution, types of facilities / companies and practice locations / settings.
- Note: Those selected will be unable to participate in source material development(Project Delivery Practice Guide or other materials specific to the CDT) nor CDT prep for three years after this volunteer role due to signed confidentiality requirements.
- CSI members preferred, non-members are also welcome.