Moll/Betts Student Excellence Award
What the Award Memorializes
Who is Eligible?
- Student: A student who is enrolled at a bona fide institution of higher education in a course of study pertaining to Construction Architecture; Landscape Architecture; Interior Design; Construction Engineering; Construction Management; Construction Technology; Engineering, or other design or construction related field. The scholarship is presented to the two students with the highest scores in the CDT during the fiscal year (ex. July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017).
- Institution: The institution that one of the winning students attends, and which teaches a course in construction documentation, will also receive a library of CSI member-authored books.
How to Apply
- Student Award
- The student earning the highest overall score during an award cycle will receive a cash scholarship of $2500.
- The student earning the second highest overall score during same award cycle will receive a cash scholarship of $1100.
- The winning students will also be awarded a CSI Membership (Institute only) for the following twelve months at no charge.
- Each winning student will also receive a Letter of Recognition for their accomplishment.
- Institution Award
- The winning institution will receive a library of CSI member-authored books.