Moll/Betts Student Excellence Award
What the Award Memorializes
The Moll/Betts Student Excellence Award was established to promote the greater awareness of CSI to students completing studies in a construction-related educational program. Interested in donating to the Moll/Betts Student Excellence Fund
Who is Eligible?
A student who is enrolled at a bona fide institution of higher education in a course of study pertaining to Construction Architecture; Landscape Architecture; Interior Design; Construction Engineering; Construction Management; Construction Technology; Engineering, or other design or construction related field. The scholarship is presented to the two students with the highest scores in the CDT
during the fiscal year (ex. July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017).Institution:
The institution that one of the winning students attends, and which teaches a course in construction documentation, will also receive a library of CSI member-authored books.
How to Apply
By registering for the Construction Documents Technologist (CDT)
Exam as a student, the candidate agrees to participate in the Moll/Betts Student Excellence Award competition.
- The student earning the highest overall score during an award cycle will receive a cash scholarship of $2500.
- The student earning the second highest overall score during same award cycle will receive a cash scholarship of $1100.
- The winning students will also be awarded a CSI Membership (Institute only) for the following twelve months at no charge.
- Each winning student will also receive a Letter of Recognition for their accomplishment.
- The winning institution will receive a library of CSI member-authored books.