Design and Construction Professionals’ applications have closed. All applicants will be notified in early February on their participation status. Depending on the number of applications received, not all applicants may be accepted.
Design & Construction Professional Application Requirements:
- Must be a design and/or construction professional with a decision-making role in product selection.
- Must work in the Chicagoland area.
- Must work at a firm with commercial construction projects
- Must be available on Thursday, March 11, 2021 to meet virtually
- Must commit to at least one full session of virtual meetings (morning, afternoon, or both).
Representatives Per Firm: We limit attendance per firm to a maximum of two representatives with separate applications. If a firm would like to send more than two representatives, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org about having someone join your representative(s) at their individual meetings.
Meet Your Match: Prior to the event, all selected design and construction professionals will receive a meeting match up survey where you will rank your interest in the participating manufacturers, who will likewise receive a similar survey. Meeting schedules will be made based on survey results as best as possible considering all responses.
Schedule: Full or half day attendance options available. All attendees invited to attend lunchtime presentation.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your attendance at the event after February 26, 2021, we ask that you send an alternate representative from your company to attend in your place.