A Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) is a valued resource called upon by the design team again and again. Getting your CCPR means:
- More effective sales calls, presentations, construction meetings and product shows
- Knowing the key parts of product binders and other marketing collateral
- Understanding roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the project, and how and when to communicate with them
- Understanding all phases of the construction documentation, and your role in each phase
- Speaking the same language as the design and contractor teams
- Being recognized for your achievement by adding the designation "CCPR" after your name, on LinkedIn, business cards and on resume
Note: CCCA, CCS and CCPR are undergoing critical program research and exam review in 2019. Plan now to sit for the Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA), Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) or Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) with revised exams during the 2020 exam window. Check back in Fall 2019 for updated Candidate Handbooks for these exams.