A Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) is a valued resource called upon by the design team again and again. Getting your CCPR means:
- Making sales calls, presentations, construction meetings, and product shows more effective
- Knowing the key parts of product binders and other marketing collateral
- Understanding roles and responsibilities of everyone involved in the project, and how and when to communicate with them
- Understanding all phases of the construction documentation, and your role in each phase
- Speaking the same language as the design and contractor teams
Candidates who succeed in passing the CCPR exam may use the letters "CCPR" after their name, on their business cards and on their resumes.