Written by: Guadalupe Casimiro, CSI, CDT | CSI Chicago Chapter Nominating Committee Chair
As Chair of the CSI Chicago Chapter Nominating Committee, I am pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the FY2023 (July 1, 2022 to June 30, 2023) Board.
We received a total of 11 nominations for our open board seats with an excellent variety of skills and types of members represented. Sincere thanks to the Nominating Committee for their hard work and wisdom: Brad Schwab, and Jennifer Friedland.
Following the January 10, 2022 deadline for nominations, the Nominating Committee reviewed all the nominations very carefully. We assessed the skills and experience of each nominee and considered how the proposed slate of nominees might complement the existing Board members. With this proposed slate of nominees, our goal is to represent the diversity of our membership which we believe will strengthen the CSI Chicago Chapter Board.
The Nominating Committee therefore recommends the following nominees approved by the FY2022 CSI Chicago Chapter Board on February 21, 2022.
FY2023 CSI Chicago Chapter Board Slate
- President-elect - 1 year term: Paul Fogarty, CSI, CDT (Independent Manufacturer Representative)
- Vice President - 2 year term: Rachel Nava, CSI, CDT, CCS, SCIP (Design & Construction Professional)
- Secretary - 1 year term: Garrett Hovest, CSI (Manufacturer Representative)
- Membership Officer - 1 year term: Kevin Carter, CSI, CDT (Manufacturer Representative)
- Director - 2 year term: Heidi Cervantes-Garcia, CSI (Design & Construction Professional)
- Director - 2 year term: Kyle Ferenc, CSI (Manufacturer Representative)
- Director - 2 year term: John McKevitt, CSI (Manufacturer Representative)
View more about the FY2023 CSI Chicago Board Slate
Voting Procedures for CSI Chicago Board Elections
CSI Chicago Professional and Emerging Professional members in good standing as of May 1, 2022 are eligible to vote. All eligible voting members will receive an online ballot via email on May 1, 2022. The online ballot will remain open through May 13, 2022.