Written by: Jennifer Friedland, CSI, CDT | CSI Chicago Chapter Nominating Committee Chair
As Chair of the CSI Chicago Chapter Nominating Committee, I am pleased to announce the slate of candidates for the FY2022 (July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022) Board.
We received a total of 12 nominations for our open board seats with an excellent variety of skills and types of members represented. Sincere thanks to the Nominating Committee for their hard work and wisdom: Brad Schwab, Andrea Baird and Heather Salisbury.
Following the November 30, 2020 deadline for nominations, the Nominating Committee reviewed all the nominations very carefully. We assessed the skills and experience of each nominee and considered how the proposed slate of nominees might complement the existing Board members. With this proposed slate of nominees, our goal is to represent the diversity of our membership which we believe will strengthen the CSI Chicago Chapter Board.
The Nominating Committee therefore recommends the following nominees approved by the FY2021 CSI Chicago Chapter Board on January 27, 2021.
FY2022 CSI Chicago Chapter Board Slate
- President-elect - 1 year term: Guadalupe Casimiro, CSI, CDT (Design & Construction Professional)
- Vice President - 2 year term: Paul Fogarty, CSI, CDT (Independent Manufacturer Representative)
- Secretary - 1 year term: Nicole Bird, CSI (Manufacturer Representative)
- Treasurer - 2 year term: Elias Saltz, FCSI, CCS, CDT (Design & Construction Professional)
- Membership Officer - 1 year term: Dan Warren, CSI (Manufacturer Representative)
- Director - 2 year term: John Goers, CSI (Independent Manufacturer Representative)
- Director - 2 year term: Kim Lis, CSI (Design & Construction Professional)
- Director - 2 year term: Shana Kim, CSI, CDT (Design & Construction Professional)
View more about the FY2022 CSI Chicago Board Slate
Voting Procedures for CSI Chicago Board Elections
CSI Chicago Professional and Emerging Professional members in good standing as of April 1, 2021 are eligible to vote. All eligible voting members will receive an online ballot via email on April 1, 2021. The online ballot will remain open through April 15, 2021