RECSI is seeking community members to join our Board of Directors and Committees. The RECSI board is an eclectic and enthusiastic group of dedicated professionals who use our skills and dedicate our time to create a robust chapter. Are you someone who would like to join us and share a bit of your time/talent in the Fiscal Year 2021-2022?
We have also have a finance committee that will assist with orientation, provide support and conduct a bi-annual audit of our books.
- Attend monthly chapter board meetings and present current financial statements.
- Keep accurate financial records for the chapter, make disbursements and deposits of funds.
- Assist Board with preparation of annual budget, including year-end comparison of the prior year actuals to budget
- Prepare and file annual tax return and incorporation documentation
- Attend monthly RECSI board meetings
- Serve as chairperson over special committees, as needed
- Prepare to assume other roles on board on future years
- Serve 2 years on the board
RECSI Committee OPPORTUNITIES
The Communication Committee is responsible for managing the Chapter website and social media.
Website maintenance responsibilities include:
- Updating officer, board, and committee chair positions
- Updating and listing monthly dinner meetings
- Posting annual events including the Expo and CDT Study Program
Social Media responsibilities include:
- Updating the Chapter's Facebook and LinkedIn pages with monthly dinner meeting information, event photos, and articles of interest
- Assist the Board of Directors in organizing two education programs per year
- Education programs are typically 2-6 hour programs that provide information to the construction community of architects, engineers, contractors, and product reps
- Assist the Program Committee Chair in producing interesting as well as entertaining meetings throughout the year (with the exception of the Holiday dinner and June Awards and Officer Installation)
- Assist the Expo Committee Chair in planning, organizing, and hosting the annual Expo.
- Responsibilities of the Committee include:
- preparing a list of vendors
- preparing an attendee list of architects, engineers, contractors, and construction industry companies
- preparing event layout and completing rental space paperwork
- preparing event menu, video display and raffle prize
If anyone is interested in learning more or discussing these opportunities, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.