11:30-12:30 | Lunch Presentation
Get Naked! The Power of Authentic Relationships
Speaker: Holly Gotfredson
We are unique individuals – made up of thousands of stories and experiences over the course of our lives. How do we draw from and share our stories with others? How do we take lessons from experience and apply it to very different, even seemingly unrelated life facets?
We’ll explore the four most common causes of conflict, fear responses and how to change them, and four ways to earn others respect. We’ll discuss leading with empathy and authenticity, making a place for your team or co-workers to be vulnerable.
- Explore types of behavior patterns that choose courage over comfort
- Learn to identify the subconscious effect of loneliness on job performance and overall wellbeing.
- Understand the importance of becoming intentional about building relationships, and fostering a sense of belonging
- Uncover hidden expectations and live with an unarmored heart.
- Change compartmentalizing our feelings to integrating.