OVERCAST INOVATIONS LUNCH AND LEARN - Chapter Meeting, 65th Anniversary
The Construction business has been challenged in many ways over the last decade. Finding qualified staff and qualified subcontractor labor has been difficult. In addition, topics like Sustainability have become increasingly more important to building owners and their tenants. The concept of “Smart” buildings has similarly taken flight.
At Overcast Innovations, we feel as though we have developed the right solution for our times. Here is what we bring to market:
The Overcast Cloud is an integrated ceiling appliance that integrates the various mechanical and electrical ceiling systems into a modular plug and play assembly designed to meet your space requirements.
- Clouds deliver greater performance certainty as the Overcast approach aligns and streamlines design, with a focus on space functionality.
- Clouds drive down first cost and accelerate speed-to-market by collapsing the supply chain and utilizing an industrialized construction approach.
- Modular by design, Cloud ceiling appliances offer long-term flexibility as space needs change because clouds can be modified and updated over time.
- The Overcast Cloud solution allows building tenants to maximize tenant improvement allowances by reducing system installation costs.
- The Overcast Clouds are delivered “just in time” for installation on the project site thus simplifying general contractor coordination.
The University of Washington / Gonzaga University Health Partnership Building is a great example of a Cloud-integrated building design: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6976247135511998464/
It is our 65th Anniversary, chartered 15 Feb 1958.
The Board has moved the short business meeting at this event to present a slate of candidates for upcoming board elections and proposed bylaws changes to the April meeting so to have a full slate of candidates.
The Board meeting is moved to, Feb. 8th, noon to 1PM via Zoom.
Please click link to register!