CEILING SEISMIC DESIGN -
PROGRAM - ACCREDITED Course:
“Acoustic Ceiling Seismic Design”
(AIA/CES pROGRAM NUMBER: CTL21-1)
Attendees gain a better understanding of how the suspended ceiling can be applied to spaces with seismic requirements.
- Examine ceiling seismic category assignment.
- Examine structural depth of ceiling seismic categories.
- Examine seismic applications for ceiling devices.
- Examine locations of seismic categories across North America.
Approved by AIA/CES for one (1) learning unit for health, safety and welfare.
CertainTeed is an AIA Continuing Education System Registered Passport Provider.
SPEAKER: Eli Griffin
Territory Manager – WA, OR, MT, ID, AK, HI /Ceilings
20 Moores Road • Malvern, PA 19355 • USA
MEETING AGENDA -
1. Review of recent events.
2. Plans for upcoming education classes.
3. Yearend wrap-up in June.
4. Program presentation.
Save the date and time to your calendar.
We are sorry, but the monthly chapter meeting, planned as joint meeting with ASPE - American Society of Professional Estimators, was unable to happen.
PSC CSI Board meeting 3:30-4:30 pm same day.
Thank you to those who can Sponsor!