The Great Lakes Region has a GLR Speakers Bureau located on the Website. The goal is for the larger chapters of the Great Lakes Region to submit via the GLR Speakers Bureau, many good programs to the smaller chapters. As a Program is presented, if noteworthy, each chapter would submit that program, adding to the GLR Speaker’s Bureau. With these programs being presented regionally, that speaker would most likely be willing to present to another chapter in the region because of reduced travel costs.
Listed below is a form to be filled in either by the Chapter President, Chapter Program Chair, or both. The form asks for at notable programs that have been presented recently by each chapter.
The information includes:
- Chapter Name or Joint Chapter names
- Chapter Contact Person• Program Name
- Name and Contact Information of the Presenter•
- Dates of the Presentation
- CEU Information• Any fees required?
- Other Notes
Please keep in mind the following:
- We are looking for programs that were well received by chapter members.
- We are NOT looking for “Lunch and Learn” presentations.
- A chapter’s building tours and social events do not qualify.
The GLR Speaker Bureau Form is in MS Word. You can either, fill in the blanks and send to me electronically or print the form, fill in the information, and send it electronically.
Please feel free to contact the presenters and to submit your notable programs for other Chapter’s benefit.
We urge your participation to help each chapter in our region present better Programs.
Submit completed forms to Jack P. Morgan via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org