CSI's Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) certification demonstrates you have a high level of knowledge for developing, administering and enforcing construction documentation. Passing the CCCA exam means you’ve proven your skill in:
…and you may use the designation "CCCA" after your name, on your LinkedIn, business cards and resume.
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Bidding and negotiating procedures
- Construction observation and inspection
- Division 01, General and Supplemental Conditions, agreements, and all other documents related to the project
- Enforcement and liability
Note: CCCA, CCS and CCPR are undergoing critical program research and exam review in 2019. Plan now to sit for the Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA), Certified Construction Specifier (CCS) or Certified Construction Product Representative (CCPR) with revised exams during the 2020 exam window. Check back in Fall 2019 for updated Candidate Handbooks for these exams.