CSI's Certified Construction Contract Administrator (CCCA) certification demonstrates you have a high level of knowledge for developing, administering and enforcing construction documentation. Passing the CCCA exam means you’ve proven your skill in:
…and you may use the designation "CCCA" after your name, on your LinkedIn, business cards and resume.
- Quality assurance and quality control
- Bidding and negotiating procedures
- Construction observation and inspection
- Division 01, General and Supplemental Conditions, agreements, and all other documents related to the project
- Enforcement and liability