THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR ON EACH WEDNESDAY THROUGH MARCH 27, 2019 - MARK YOUR CALENDARS ACCORDINGLY
- You will have to create an account in order to register your group or firm for this event if you do not already have one. LOG-IN REQUIRED for registration.
- You may have to turn off your "Pop-up Blocker"
- DO NOT CHANGE the following default options during Step 1 of the Registration:
What is being offered?
- Ten weeks of 1-1/2 hour GoToMeeting sessions on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide.
- Opportunity for employer to offer education and credits in the firm’s conference room. Each of the 10 sessions is worth 1.5 HSW AIA credits.
- Unlimited number of employees may participate for firm’s $1,000.00 registration at that site. ( Multi-site discounts available )
- Experienced instructors from various CSI Chapters in the West Region will provide insights along with PowerPoint slides and review questions.
What is the purpose of the program?
- To facilitate delivery of education on construction project delivery and assist in preparation for the CSI Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) certification exam.
- Project Delivery Methods
- Methods of Specifying
- Construction Documents
- Procurement and Contracting
When will the program be offered and what is required of the host firm or company?
- Wednesdays from 11:45 to 1:15 pm PDT; January 23, 2019 through March 27, 2019.
- Conference room with internet and projection capability and a “host” contact, along with registration fee.
Who should be contacted for more information?
Patrick Comerford, CSI, CCPR – West Region CSI PresidentPhone: 805-402-2167 | Email: email@example.com