THIS EVENT WILL OCCUR ON EACH WEDNESDAY THROUGH 4/21/2021 - MARK YOUR CALENDARS ACCORDINGLY
- Click the Register Now button above
- You will be redirected to Brown Paper Tickets for registration
What is being offered?
- Ten weeks of 90 minute GoToMeeting sessions on the CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide
- Opportunity for employer to offer education and credits. Each of the 10 sessions is worth 1.5 HSW AIA credits
- Experienced instructors from various CSI Chapters in California will provide insights along with PowerPoint slides and review questions
What is the purpose of the program?
To facilitate delivery of education on construction project delivery and assist in preparation for the CSI Construction Documents Technologist (CDT) certification exam.
- Project Delivery Methods
- Methods of Specifying
- Construction Documents
- Procurement and Contracting
When will the program be offered and what is required of the host firm or chapter?
- Wednesdays from 11:45 to 1:15 pm PDT; February 17, 2021 through April 21, 2021
- Email address for each participant
- Completed registration and payment
- Individual - $100
- CSI Chapter Affiliate - $500
- Allows a CSI Chapter to host sessions for their community
- Group - $1000
- Ideal for firms and organizations (unlimited seats)
Patrick Comerford, CSI, CCPRPhone/Text: 805-402-2167 | Email: email@example.com
Who should be contacted for more information?