Click on the link above to submit your application/nomination for Communications Awards. Submissions are due on Wednesday, May 29th by 11:59pm EST.
You must be logged in to submit an application. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application
You will need to include CSI Award Application – Form 301 (PDF) in PDF. Award Criteria for Communications Awards
This award is presented to a Chapter, Region or Organization which has implemented a comprehensive communications program, inclusive of multiple types of communications programs. Each nomination package must meet the specific requirements.
In order to show a comprehensive communication program, the nomination shall include at least two of the communications systems listed below.
1. Continuing Publications: The goal of this award is to recognize new, upcoming, and impactful ongoing publications which contain innovative content that highlights cutting edge technology; helps individuals and businesses improve within the construction industry; or helps members or chapters improve their operations.
- Example of a continuing publication include, but is not limited to items such as newsletters, syndicated columns (either hard copy or electronic), etc. published a minimum of 4 times per award cycle are included in this category. Each continuing publication shall include the following requirements to be considered:
- The publication shall utilize the CSI Logo within its pages and shall meet all requirements for display of the CSI Logo as defined by the Institute.
- The publication shall contain more than standard content (such as President’s Message, upcoming meeting flyer, chapter officer/committee chair information, etc).
- The nomination shall describe how this Continuing Publication impacts the mission of CSI, the Chapter or Region.
2. Electronic Communications which form the overall basis of an integrated communications program within a chapter, region or group The following are considered part of this portion of the program:
- Webinars (YouTube or some other media)
- The communications system shall properly use the CSI logo within its pages.
3. Special Publications are those publications (either hard copy or electronic) which are published one time, although they may be used for an annual event. They may be used for an event, to provide information, be a reference, or simply provide a means to further the mission of CSI, the Chapter or Region. Items which can be considered under this communication system include, but are not limited to:
- Marketing Flyers
- Directories (meeting all Institute Member information release requirements)
- Technical Papers
- The special publication shall utilize the CSI Logo within its pages and shall meet all requirements for display of the CSI Logo as defined by the Institute.