Click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button above to submit your nomination for the CSI Distinguished Service Award. (You must be logged in.)
You will need to include CSI Award Application – Form 301 (.pdf)Criteria for the CSI Distinguished Service Award
1) This award is presented to a CSI Member who has provided distinguished service as being identified by their peers as one or more of the following:
a. Performed distinguished service by providing exceptional leadership at the Chapter, Region, and/or Institute levels;
b. Being an exceptional innovator through establishment and implementation of programs, methods, or other ideas which further the presence of the CSI in the local, region or national construction industry;
c. Being an educator and mentor for members of the Chapter which results in a marked impact on the Chapter, Region, or Institute; or
d. Recognized as a technical expert who is sought out at a local, regional or national level for their knowledge and expertise.
2) “Distinguished Service” is defined as notable and significant contributions at the Chapter, Region, or Institute level that have furthered the mission of CSI, its standing in the industry, or its image to the public.
3) This award is one of the highest forms of recognition the Institute can bestow upon an individual.
4) Nominee shall be an Honorary, Distinguished, Emeritus, Retired, or Professional Member of CSI with a minimum of 10 years of membership in and service to CSI.
5) Nomination shall include a detailed narrative explaining the reason for nomination including an explanation of how this person impacted the local construction community as well as CSI at the Chapter, Region, and/or Institute level.
Please refer to the 2021 Honors & Awards Guide for further details.
DEADLINE: Submissions are due on Tuesday, June 1, by 11:59 pm EST.