Ready to apply for this opportunity? Click on the APPLY TODAY! button above. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application!
Your help is needed today—please nominate or recommend a CDT® Prep Educator in your community to help advance the baseline material for the credential.
- The learning team will facilitate this exciting 2-day meeting (hack-a-thon style) in Alexandria, VA to revise the upcoming PDPG 3nd edition.
- We are seeking individuals who actively work full-time and are familiar with the PDPG 2nd edition, by using it to instruct CDT® Prep at a chapter, region, industry, firm or college level.
- Selected individuals will receive travel, hotel, meals and related expenses for this important national volunteer work.
- Selected individuals will also be featured as contributors, editors or co-authors for the future publication.
- The estimated time commitment is 3 days travel and onsite, 3 hours of post-event conference calls, and 4-6 hours of virtual reading/review from late April – June 2019.
Nominations (by other or self) will be open until the 6 qualified slots are filled, so apply or nominate someone today!