Are you passionate about your CSI credential and have an eye for detail?
If so, see yourself as an integral part of the certification exam review process as a SME (Subject Matter Expert)!CSI is seeking CCS, CCCA, and/or CDT holders
to assist with exam item and exam form review for the upcoming Spring 2021 exam cycle. Meetings will take place during the third week of February (2/16 - 2/19) and second week of March (3/8 - 3/12).
- Receive training
- Assess current exam items (questions) for updating, revision and relevance
- Review newly written CSI certification exam items during the week of 2/15 for a total of 3 hours (CDT meetings will total 6 hours - 2 meetings of 3 hour lengths)
- Review CSI certification exam forms during the week of 3/8 for a total of 3 hours
- Maintain confidentiality in all work, tasks and outcomes developed with and for CSI
- Earn up to 2 Learning Units per year for volunteering!
Who Should Apply:
- CSI credential holders who passed the CCS and/or CCCA exam between 2010-2020
- Certificants who do not intend to teach exam prep courses or author/review CSI publications between now and Spring 2024
- Certificants who are not serving on other CSI volunteer committees/boards
- Certificants who do not plan to sit for a CSI exam in the Spring 2021 exam cycle
- 6-9 hours between February 16, 2021 – March 12, 2021
- Virtual opportunity -- no travel needed!
Qualifications and Requirements:
Ready to apply for this opportunity? Click on the "APPLY TODAY!" button above. If you do not see the button, be sure you are logged in. ***You must allow pop-ups in order to complete the application. Phone and email applications are not accepted.***
- CSI member who does not hold current volunteer position preferred.
- Must actively hold a CSI certification by passing the CDT, CCS and/or CCCA during or after 2000.
- If selected for this volunteer role, you will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will not be eligible to instruct candidates for exam prep, nor contribute to source materials authorship, for three years following completion of this project.