Click on the "apply today" button above to submit your application/nomination for Outstanding Chapter Commendation. Submissions are due on Monday, July 15, by 11:59pm EST.
You will need to include the Outstanding Chapter Commendation Form 306 from the Honors and Awards Guide in PDF.
Award Criteria for Outstanding Chapter Commendation
a. Award Criteria
1) This award is presented to a chartered Chapter that meets the designated pre-requisite core
criteria and has provided the required supplemental data.
2) As Chapters earn Commendations, they may reach the following milestones. Note that the
number of years does not need to be consecutive.
a) Five years - Bronze Level
b) Ten years - Silver Level
c) Twenty years - Gold Level
d) Thirty years - Platinum Level
3) Nomination shall include all supporting documentation required by the pre-requisite criteria .
Supporting documentation shall be labeled to designate the criteria being supported and
included with the form.
4) See nomination matrix, submission information page and submission forms for general
5) Submission time frames are as shown below:
a. Reminder: CSI’s fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30 of the following calendar
b. The submission deadline for the Outstanding Chapter Commendation is July 15, 2019.