Click on the link above to submit your application/nomination for the Hans William Meier Award for Innovation of Certification Programs.
You must be logged in to apply for this opportunity. If you do not see the APPLY TODAY! button above please CLICK HERE to login. You will be redirected back to this page where you can click on the APPLY TODAY! button to complete the application
Submissions are due on Wednesday, May 29th by 11:59pm EST.
You will need to include CSI Award Application – Form 301 (PDF) in PDF. Award Criteria for the Hans William Meier Award for Innovation of Certification Programs
1) This award is presented to a CSI member or team recognized by their peers as providing
innovations in certification preparation and training methods or procedures.
2) The award is for plans, programs, lesson plans, etc., which incorporate cutting edge technology
as well as methods of presenting which go well beyond the normal certification preparation
classes offered online and at multiple chapters within the Institute.
3) Nomination shall include a detailed narrative explaining the reason for nomination including
an explanation of how this person impacted the local construction community as well as CSI at
the chapter, region and/or Institute level.
4) May include documented recognition of nominee's work.
5) See nomination matrix, submission information page and submission forms for general
requirements.Please refer to the 2019 Honors and Awards Guide for further details.#awards