June 13th: Chapter Awards Banquet
2019 PSC CSI June Awards Banquet – An Evening at the Space Needle!
The 2018/2019 PSC-CSI year is coming to a successful close. Please join us as we recognize the contributions and achievements of The Puget Sound CSI Chapter members on June 13th from 5:00 - 8:00 pm at The Seattle Space Needle!
Dinner at the Skyline Level:
Located at the 100-foot level, the Skyline event space offers spectacular panoramic views of Seattle, the Olympic and Cascade Mountains and the sparkling waters of Elliott Bay and Lake Union.
Also take advantage of the special offer the Space Needle has if you wish to go up to the top of the Space Needle after dinner.
Top of the Space Needle:
Two levels of breathtaking views with floor-to-forever glass on the upper viewing deck, the Atmos, located 520 feet above Seattle. Sit back on a Skyriser glass bench and soar above Seattle from this picture-perfect perch. View the Loupe (revolving glass floor below) thru an eye-boggling glass Oculus Stairs that seamlessly links the Atmos above with the Loupe below.
Address: 400 Broad Street, Seattle, WA 98109.
Parking: Valet parking only on site.
- 5:00-6:00pm: Happy Hour with appetizers.
- 6:00-7:00pm: Dinner.
- 7:00-8:00pm: CSI Puget Sound Chapter Awards Ceremony.
The CSI Puget Sound Chapter 2018 Achievements:
- The Chapter Award Winning Spectrum Newsletter, under the steadfast leadership of Leah Wollard.
- September Chapter Kick-Off Happy Hour event coordinated by Chapter President, Kevin Vaughn, at the Washington Athletic Club.
- December’s Chapter Dinner and Fundraiser: a joint effort with Wick Temple, Melissa Balestri, Susan Williams and Erika Anderson that brought in $580 of donations to benefit the NW Harvest Food Bank.
- Annual signature industry event, ProSpec, continues to be a great success under the leadership of Julie Taylor and the ProSpec Committee.
- We continue to have great interaction with students of the Lake Washington Institute of Technology Center for Architecture, Design & Engineering under the guidance of Bob Mandy.
- The Membership Committee, under leadership from Susan Williams, has successfully brought in new members.
Please join us as PSC President Kevin Vaughn distributes the 2018 Awards and welcomes the newly elected 2019/2020 PSC- CSI Officers.