Fellow chili cook off participants, and attendees. This years 8th annual CSI Chili Cook Off scheduled for June 2020 has been rescheduled. Due to the Coronavirus outbreak we have decided to hold the event in November. This should be a good time of the year for chili and an event we look forward to having all attend or participate as a team. The location is being determined, so watch for the announcement in the months to come. In the mean time mark your calendars!
If you have any questions about registering a team please contact Tim Cockburn. Thank you, stay safe, and we hope to see you there!
Join Portland CSI for our 8th annual CSI Chili Cook Off. This will be a fun evening of networking, chapter awards, some chili smack talk and a little cold beer. Please look at attending, or even better, registering a team. Awards will include Best Chili, Best Theme, and People's Choice. Come try the chili and help pick the winner!
Team Registration Includes:
- 4 team member registration
- 5 additional tickets to give out to friends and co-workers.
- A chance to win bragging rights and three different prizes
All registrations include 1 drink ticket! (Become an Event Sponsor and everyone will get 2 drink tickets!)
$150 for Chili Teams
$10 for Members
$20 for Non-Members
$250 Event Sponsor (CSI Member)
$300 Event Sponsor (Non-Member)
4:30pm – Set-up
5:30pm – Doors Open; let the tasting begin!
7:30pm – Awards and Chili Winner Announcement
8:30pm – Clean up
- Team registration deadline is Oct 31, 2020.
- Space will be on a first-come, first-served basis and is limited to 8 teams.
- Booth décor, team, and chili are to be ready by 5:00pm.
- Each team is required to provide 2-3 gallons of chili which can be prepared in advanced and reheated.
- There are no rules on chili ingredients.
- CSI will provide side dishes, forks, spoons, napkins, and tasting cups.
- Let us know if you have any special dietary needs.