• Registered Architect since 1988.
• Certified Construction Specifier since 1989.
• Certified Construction Administrator since 1995.
• Qualified as a Historic Preservation Architect in accordance with the Secretary of the Interior Standards.
Specialties: • Project Construction Administration.
» Maintain firm's master guide specifications library of long-form, short form, and outline specifications; and Preliminary Project Description.
» Develop and write word processing macros (script files) to enable firm's staff prepare project-specific specifications.
• Developed and maintain firm's construction administration databases.
• Forensic Architecture.
• Expert Witness.
• Construction Photography.