CSI Face-To-Face is a complimentary event with limited space for design and construction professionals who are responsible for selecting and specifying materials and are committed to continual learning and staying up to date on products, applications, and resources available today. If you are an architect, specifier, general contractor, project manager, consultant, or owner’s representative, this event is for you. Don’t worry if you are not a CSI member, this event is for both members and non-members.
Benefits to Participating in CSI Face-To-Face
- No interruptions: Meet without interruption or schedule changes with many suppliers in 15 minute face to face discussions.
- New and Innovative Products/Services: Learn about new and innovative products, systems or capabilities currently on or coming on the market.
- Expanded Contact Base: Expand your contact base with reliable and knowledgeable reps who can answer your questions when they come up on your projects.
- Focused Time Just for Your Questions: Spend your appointment time discussing what you came to discuss. We will try to accommodate choices made by both specifiers and manufacturers, so you get the meetings you want.
- Complementary Food/Drink: Enjoy complimentary beverages and snacks including our post-event social (location TBD).
By participating in this event, you will be introduced to new product and system solutions.
Each design and construction professional will have a total of six meetings. Three 15 minute meetings per hour with a 5 minute break in-between.
Match Up Survey:
Prior to the event, you will receive a meeting match up survey where you will rank your interest in the attending manufacturers. Meeting match-ups will be made based on your survey results. Unfortunately, there is not enough time to match you with all participating manufacturers, but we will do our best to give you some of your top choices to meet with. Participating manufacturers will be announced in February 2020.
Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel or change your attendance at the event after February 21, 2020, we ask that you send an alternate representative to attend in your place.
Date: April 21, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
BSA Base Camp
6202 Bloomington Rd.
St. Paul, MN 55111
(Conveniently located off Highway 55 and Bloomington Rd. in Fort Snelling, MN 1/3 of a mile from the Fort Snelling Light Rail station.)
Cost: FREE – Includes beverages and snacks and social event from 5:00 p.m. -6:30 p.m. at Union 32 Craft House
This event is for architects, specifiers, general contractors, consultants, engineers, owner representatives, and other design and construction professionals involved in product selection.
**Complimentary! Space is limited, register early to ensure your seat.
Participating manufacturers list will be released in March.
- Badge Sponsorship (1 available): $250
Badge sponsor will get their name and logo printed on all badges for this event. We will also scroll their name and logo on the screens at the BSA site – in the lobby and in the event space. They are allowed to come to the event to mingle with the attendees if they want. We will also display their logo and name at Union 32 on the screens/placard or both.
- Social Event Sponsorship (3 available): $200
Social Event Sponsors will have their name and logo scroll on the screens in the lobby and the venue at BSA and then again on the screen in the private room at Union 32. We may have placards at both sites also. Sponsors will be recognized at the F2F before we start. Like the Badge sponsor they are welcome to attend the event to mingle with participants during the breaks.
If you are interested in being a sponsor for this event, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.