Akron-Canton CSI members and guests are invited to our October Chapter meeting, a tour of The Wooster Brush Factory located in Wooster, Ohio. Join us as we learn how brushes and rollers are manufactured, discuss how The Wooster Brush Company ensures quality, the features and benefits of their products, and about the brush supply chain. Dinner will be provided.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize quality applicators and their impact on paint performance.
- Distinguish how quality brushes and rollers are manufactured.
- Explain where raw materials are acquired and utilized in the manufacturing process.
- Explain how advanced technology is used in the manufacturing of brushes and rollers.
Chapter Meeting Agenda:
- 1:30 pm - Registration
- 2:00 pm - Factory Tour
- 3:00 pm - Classroom Overview with Q&A
- 4:00 pm - Dinner at The Wooster Brush Factory
AIA members earn 1 LU.
Please park in the main lot, and enter through the main entrance.