Presentation: Course BP-103 Coatings Failures Metal Corrosion
Provider: Behr Process Corporation
Speaker: Michelle Estes, CSI, CDT, Architectural Services for Texas
- Understand the causes of corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metal substrates.
- Understand premature metal coating failure.
- Understand prevention of premature coating failure.
- Understanding of proper surface preparation of metal.
- Learn SSPC / NACE standards, definitions, and implementation.
- Understanding proper application of coatings to extend their protective performance.
Length: 1 Hour
Credits: AIA 1 LU