Speakers: Brent Rollins, Director of Research and Development for Spray-Lock Concrete Protection
Date & Time: Tuesday, December 11th, Noon to 1:00pm (Please arrive 10 mins early!)
Location: Baker Downtown Center (975 High Street, Eugene)
WebCast/Telecast Available, RSVP For Details
Credit: 1 AIA HSW/LU
RSVP: Register no later than noon, Friday, December 7th. Remote Attendees MUST RSVP with Steve!
Lunch: Lunch Provided.
Donation: Suggested $5
To Register: Contact Steve Gunn, CSI/CDT: firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 686-2031
Course Objectives Include:
• Understand basic concrete technology and terminology
• Identify moisture-related problems and their root causes
• Understand curing and its importance
• Distinguish between different types of concrete waterproofing treatments
• Distinguish between colloidal silica and crystalline silicate
• Understand the benefits of colloidal silica treatments and how they contribute to Improved Construction Management and Healthy Indoor Air Quality (IEQ)