2020 Gulf States Region ConferenceFriday June 5, 2020 and Saturday June 6, 2020
Last year we tried something totally different and seemed to work well, so we are doing it again. We are again asking the Chapters to cover specific amounts for registration which means that each individual member attending will not be required to pay a registration fee.Large Chapters-$500 flat registration fee:
Mississippi, Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Little Rock.Small Chapters-$100 per member (to a total of $300 maximum) flat Registration fee:
Shreveport, Baton Rouge, Acadiana, New Orleans, Gulf Coast,
Huntsville, Birmingham, Montgomery, Pensacola and Mobile Bay.
We hope that this will stimulate attendance and get more members and leaders to make the trip. Registration can be made by returning this page
, via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Leaders- Please contact Karen Fravert, email@example.com
to arrange chapter payments.Fairfield by Marriott Birmingham Downtown
1918 1st Avenue North
Birmingham, AL 35203
The following link for reservations online and get the established and agreed price per night. Please use this link: Book your group rate for Construction Specifications Institute [marriott.com]
- Reservations: Please make your reservations early.
- Deadline for conference rate is May 4th.
- Rate per night is $149.00 and will be available through eod May 4th.
- Valet parking is 30.00 at hotel. Parking across the street from the hotel can be reserved at the link below, we cannot cover any liability from off-site parking.
- Off Site Parking
- Free Breakfast for each Registered Guest
- Please also note that there are plenty of things to do in the local area so if you would like a couple of extra days to enjoy the area, the same room rate will apply to your entire stay. We have included a “Sights and Activity Guide” for all interests and ages.
Thursday 3-9 Registration and Hospitality Open
Friday 8:00am Scheduled sessions and meetings begin
Friday 6:30pm GSR Awards Celebration
Saturday 8:00am Scheduled sessions and meetings begin
Saturday 1:00pm Official Conference Activities End