Space is limited so register soon. Onsite registration will be allowed only if space is still available.
Sharpen your skills in construction risk identification, assessment, mitigation, and monitoring by joining your peers at the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Academy on April 26 and 27 in Chicago. Learn from subject matter experts and share your experiences through highly interactive online and in-person sessions. This one-and-a-half-day conference features two tracks of focused educational content - Project Conception and Project Execution.
- Expand your working knowledge of every step in construction risk management
- Understand the fundamentals of construction risk and how it affects different project phases
- Develop real-world strategies for addressing risk management in your projects, from risk identification and assessment to methods of mitigation and monitoring existing risks
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Architecture, engineering, and construction (AEC) professionals
- Individuals who are new to risk management
- Individuals who are implementing a risk management plan
- Individuals who wish to be familiarized with the general terminology and best practices
Instruction at the Academy will be delivered through two methods: general sessions and targeted learning tracks. Approximately 50% of content will be delivered through the general sessions and 50% will be delivered in the learning tracks focused on the Conception or Execution phases of a building project. You will be prompted to select a track during the registration process.
OPTIONAL ONLINE PRE- AND POST-ACADEMY SESSIONS
Included in your registration fee are four pre-Academy and one post-Academy webinar/roundtables. During the registration process, you will be given the opportunity to sign up for these additional hours of learning. The total number of Professional Development Hours (PDH) you earn will be adjusted based on attendance at both these online sessions and the in-person Academy.
Set in Downtown and a 3-minute walk from Chicago metro station, the Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile is a glass high-rise building with views of Lake Michigan. The bright, stylish rooms feature wonderful views of the bustling city or the famous river.
A block of rooms has been reserved at a special nightly rate of $199.00 per night. Space is limited. Call the Reservations Department Directly at 1-877-813-7700 no later than Monday, April 2, 2018. Reservation requests received after this date will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates. Be sure to mention the group code "CSI Academy" when making your reservation via phone.
Sofitel Chicago Magnificent Mile
20 E Chestnut St, Chicago, IL 60611
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Please review the event cancellation and refund policy prior to registering for the Academy.